I'm currently seeking a Group HR Manager to join my clients team on a permanent basis in the West End, salary up to £60k per annum. Supporting circa 100 employees across Europe, this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding start up who already has a strong global presence.
About the Group HR Manager Role
As the Group HR Manager in this start up e-commerce organisation you will provide a full generalist service to an employee group of circa 100 staff across Europe based out of the organisations central London office. Reporting directly into a Global HR Director you will work as part of a wider HR team however your focus will remain on the offices based in London and Berlin. This is generalist role that covers the full end to end HR remit that a start up business requires. Your duties will include but not limited too;
- Provide support and guidance on all HR related matters
- Review and implement new policies
- Manage the recruitment process and policy for new hires
- Build talent pipelines and work on succession plans for employees at all levels
- Coordinate payroll data and administer employee benefits
- Travel as required between sites
About you the Group HR Manager
As the Group HR Manager, you will have a strong track record in generalist roles and be able to work autonomously, managing your own workload effectively within commercially focused environments. In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria;
- CIPD Qualified to level 5 minimum
- Strong track record in generalist roles
- Willing to travel across Europe as required to support the business
Although German language skills and employment law knowledge would be advantageous its not essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job