We are working with an established manufacturing organisation and they are recruiting for an experienced HR Manager to join the business.
Reporting into the MD and Directors, the role will have full responsibility for the HR function for the business across multiple sites / companies in the group. The focus of the role will be to provide full support and generalist HR advice to the business. This is an extremely hands on HR manager role and will involve working closely with the senior management team and having responsibility for all people related initiatives in a comprehensive, professional and proactive approach. Responsibilities to include:
- Managing the HR function and overseeing a team of 3 people - providing HR support to around 250 employees (across 4 companies)
- Provide advice and guidance to the senior management team on all areas of HR best practice and advising on UK Employment law
- Coaching and advising line and department managers on various ER matters - disciplainaries, grievances, performance management etc
- Oversee the HR function on al areas of HR and full employee life-cycle; to include all HR related activities i.e. Recruitment, on-boarding, training and development, performance management, compensation (payroll), commissions, exits, attendance management and HR admin
- Full responsibility of all business wide people initiatives to include benefits, training and reward
- Manage the day to day people issues that arise and deal with in a timely manner
- Ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with others, including Senior Managers and Directors as well as all employees
For this role candidates must have proven HR experience working at this level and ideally be CIPD Qualified. It is essential that candidates have supported both Blue and White collar workers and have manufacturing / engineering or similar type industry experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and growing organisation and working as part of the senior management team, with full autonomy for the HR function.
A fantastic package including pension scheme, private healthcare, up to 28 days holiday and flexible working hours. If you’re looking for your next challenge and feel this is the job for you, then apply online and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.
- CIPD qualified
- ER issues
- HR Policies
- Head of HR
- HR MANAGER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job