Cotswold Inns & Hotels is a privately-owned collection of eight beautiful hotels dotted around the Cotswolds.
We are currently recruiting for a talented & experienced Gardener to join our grounds teams in the upkeep & garden maintenance of 4 of our properties across Gloucestershire & Oxfordshire.
Locations covered by this role:
- The Bay Tree Hotel, Burford, Oxfordshire
- The Hare & Hounds Hotel, Tetbury, Gloucestershire
- The Lamb Inn, Burford, Oxfordshire
- The Manor House Hotel, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire
As Group Gardener you must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticulture together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
For this Gardener role you are required to have:
- experience of grounds maintenance machinery - especially ride-on mowers
- the ability to plan and organise your daily tasks
- the ability to implement Health & Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices to enable smooth running of works on site
- a full driving licence
- A good knowledge of the local areas is desirable.
The role involves a large amount of lone working and working weekends and evenings. A company van will be supplied as well as all required equipment.
Benefits include: staff discount throughout the group, death in service benefit & stakeholders pension.
With over 300 members of staff, Cotswold Inns and Hotels can offer a number of different career and employment opportunities.
At Cotswold Inns and Hotels, the personal development of our employees is a key priority, we ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'