Based in the heart of Nottinghamshire, this fast paced, community focussed organisation is the place to be for a HR professional who really wants to get stuck in and shape the future organisational and talent agenda.
You’ll be a visionary, establishing the shape of the organisational structure to fit the strategic business objectives and embedding the broader talent strategy, ensuring that the organisation attracts, recruits, retains and develops the very best talent, aiding them to be 'the very best that they can be’.
The team are full of energy and expertise, with a great team spirit, so you’re off to a great start already…. So, if you’re up for a challenge in a great environment then look no further.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop strategic programmes to enhance organisational effectiveness including: organisational design, definition of future resource requirements, culture & capability development and employee engagement.
- Implement a strategic talent review process across the Group to regularly review the resource and capabilities required to deliver the business strategy, ensuring a robust succession process to support with 'hard to fill’ and critical gaps.
- Develop frameworks and tools to focus on building bench strength and retention of key individuals to meet current and future business needs.
- Lead and champion the succession planning and talent calendar across HR and the wider group.
- Lead a team of recruitment, talent and L&D professionals to effectively deliver the businesses objectives around talent and capability.
- Work in close partnership with senior stakeholders to build a learning strategy, which enables growth of a learning culture across the group.
- Lead the performance leadership approach and processes to help to continue to transform culture.
- Be a fully active and proactive leader across the senior leadership team, contributing to broader HR and business issues and challenges.
What you’ll be:
- A progressive Senior HR professional with a breadth of experience and a specialism in Talent, L&D and Organisation Design.
- Proven experience of leading multifaceted teams, encouraging a strong team ethos and outstanding leadership capabilities.
- Proven experience in: executive coaching, leadership development, organisational design methodologies and psychometrics.
- A commercial mindset with the ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level.
- Able to demonstrate clear decision-making capability at pace and taking responsibility for the outcomes.
- Outside/in mindset, the ability to network externally to ensure that the organisation is up to date with all practices across talent, L&D and OD.
- FCIPD qualification or equivalent.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job