A private equity backed Technology business are looking to bring on board a Group FP&A Manager as the organisation continues to experience annual double digit growth. With significant international expansion plans in the pipeline (organic and through acquisition), the role will play a major factor in creating business plans, producing business intelligence and supporting M&A activity.
- Business Planning and Forecasting: project managing the annual business planning process, responsibility for the Group's quarterly forecast process (and cash flow) and playing a leading role in the development of medium/long term business plans
- Business Intelligence, Insights and KPIs: Design, develop, build and implement BI reporting including the development of models and methods to support business growth
- Business Partnering: work closely with multiple key divisions of the business
- M&A: Pre and post-acquisition responsibilities and generally preparing the business for scalability when M&A occurs
- Financial Modelling: Design and build business cases to support investment decisions and long term financial projections
The Group FP&A Manager will be ACA trained with at least 3 years industry experience and will have demonstrated the desire and ability to adapt to working in a dynamic, fast moving environment. Previous experience of working in a private equity backed business would be advantageous. Salary £70k.