Group FP&A Analyst
Group FP&A Analyst
Based in Burton-on-Trent, DE14 2WB
As a Group FP&A Analyst you will deliver financial insight to finance business partners to support corporate FP&A in driving performance and value to IHG.
Day to day you can expect to report on performance across the Group, system size and pipeline analysis as well as corporate winning metrics. You will also support the corporate budgeting and forecasting processes, project capital tracking and reporting.
You will be creating ad hoc reporting and commercial analysis to aid decision making using your critical thinking skill and attention to detail. Utilising your communication skills, we are looking for you to build strong relationships within the Centre of Excellence, collaborating with finance teams across the globe.
It’s an exciting time to join IHG as we continue our journey of growth, we are looking for pioneers who can help shape the future of finance analytics at IHG and develop our newly created Centre of Excellence into a world leading, respected function in IHG globally.
• Understand standard reports and produce ad hoc reporting, including variance analysis and relevant, insightful and accurate commentary.
• Conduct scenario analysis and modelling using data visualisation tools to support business decisions.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and support the delivery of improvements in processes, systems and procedures.
• Act as an escalation point for audit queries.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be experienced in finance analytics with a general interest in the hospitality industry
Preferably, you will be working towards professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) and have a commercial finance or business-related education.
You will be an advanced user of Excel & PowerPoint and your knowledge or experience using Essbase, Oracle or Reporting Tools would be an advantage
A critical thinker you will can connect and explain the linkage between drivers and outputs and understand the trading metrics and key drivers which impact operations revenue and cost
IHG is one of the biggest hotel companies in the world with a family of famous brands including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express® and Crowne Plaza®. All of our brands work together towards a goal to create Great Hotels Guests Love® by providing True Hospitality for everyone.
Why join IHG’s Finance Centre of Excellence?
• People are at the heart of everything we do.
• We’re dedicated to helping our people grow and achieve their full potential.
• We understand the importance of recognising, rewarding and developing our people.
• We are a diverse and inclusive employer; who celebrate difference.
• We’re multiple award winners for employment: Top Employer 2018 winner for the fourth year running and AON Hewitt’s best employer accreditation.
IHG is an equal opportunities employer.
You must meet the legal requirements to apply for this job
- Financial Management
- Ad Hoc Reporting
"Office Assistant jobs in London"