Group Financial Reporting Manager Job
Global brand based in West London is looking to recruit a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join their central finance team on a long term contract basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a well-known, forward thinking, global business. With the opportunity for career development, this Group Financial Reporting Manager role provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team and various entities across the Group.
Key responsibilities for this Group Financial Reporting Manager role;
- Responsible for the preparation and delivery of the quarterly, half year and annual group and company financial reporting consolidation statements
- Liaison with external auditors throughout the year and a primary point of contact during reporting periods
- Responsible for updating the subsidiary reporting to include new information requirements and issuing packs to the operating companies on a timely basis
- Working closely with the Financial Planning team, ensuring the data in the system is accurate and the periods are closed
- Ensuring the timely and accurate completion of ad hoc queries
- Line management of a team
To be successful in your application for this Group Financial Reporting Manager role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants (ideally ACA or CA) with knowledge of EU & UK IFRS and UK GAAP
- Ideally qualified in the Big 4/Top 20 practice or a growing international business, and have gone on to gain solid consolidation and group reporting experience
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Take responsibility for managing and prioritising deliverables, with the resilience to work under pressure
- Proven experience of both managing and working within a professional team, working to tough deadlines
- Extensive experience of IFRS and UK GAAP, with Hyperion system experience desirable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job