A NASDAQ listed FMCG business with a turnover of $2bn based in West London is currently seeking a Group Financial Reporting Manager to lead the financial reporting process within head office finance team. This business are growing organically and via acquisition and therefore the role offers some fantastic challenges and exposure. Key responsibilities include:
- External and Internal reporting
- Technical accounting support
- Management of internal monthly results
- Maintain Group Accounting Policy Manual and Group Chart of Accounts under IFRS
- Assist in identification and resolution of technical accounting issues
- Point of contact for financial accounting support for country finance and Support Centre teams
- Planning and carrying out internal audit projects
- SOX compliance
- Training new team members and regional offices on proper SOX policies and procedures.
- Working with Senior Group Reporting Manager to own all aspects of the Group consolidation process using BPC.
- Managing approval and posting of all topside adjustments in the system.
- Obtain handover from external consultant on all aspects of how to use the system and creation of new reports and modules to support changes in the business.
The ideal candidate will have detailed and comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and their practical application have experience of group consolidation, preferably cross Europe and be a qualified accountant, with a strong preference for ACA.
- Group Financial Reporting Manager