Group Financial Reporting Analyst | FTSE 100 | London | £60,000-£67,000 plus 20% bonus | ACA Big 4/Top 10
A Group Financial Reporting Analyst is required to work for a FTSE 100 Consumer business based in Central London, with fully flexible working available. This is an opportunity to work for a market-leading brand with an internationally renowned presence.
Reporting to the Head of Group Reporting, you will be working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and in a business that offers fast-track career progression. This is a key role in the business, taking full ownership for the group reporting for an integral business unit, you will also be implementing new group-wide policies as well as taking responsibility for various projects throughout the year.
- Ownership for group reporting for the marketing entity of the business, taking responsibility for the timely production of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for the business unit
- Project-related work including continuous improvement and enhancement of group-wide policies as well as the implementation of UK SOX
- Acting as a key point of contact for stakeholders across the group including business unit finance teams, performance reporting, and finance systems teams
- Inputting into the half-year and annual year board reporting including the press releases
- Reviewing interim and annual consolidated statutory group financial statements under IFRS
- Reviewing the consolidation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for the marketing division
- Provide effective technical accounting guidance and support to wider finance teams
To be considered you must be an ACA/CA Qualified Accountant who has qualified from a Big 4/Top 10 Practice with 2+ years post qualified experience. Previous experience auditing a listed business is desirable, consolidation experience is essential. You must have proven experience working with technical accounting policies e.g., IFRS 9/15. Proven examples of where you have implemented, or improved policies and processes are strongly advantageous. Excellent attention to detail, andan ability to use your initiative, and work to tight deadlines is the key to the success in this role.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded by working in a high achieving, ambitious culture and for a business that truly invests in its employees. The business offers excellent benefits including fast-track career progression, a generous bonus, private healthcare, free lunch & breakfast, and a share scheme.
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Financial Reporting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'