Vitality, Group Financial Planning & Reporting Manager, Bournemouth,
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
About the role
The Group Financial Planning & Reporting Manager is a key role in the delivery of financial reporting, budgeting and commercial analysis for Vitality’s UK group.
The role will coordinate the planning and reporting carried out by each of the UK business units, provide support to new ventures in the group, and take responsibility for the production of UK group level outputs including the group IFRS & Solvency II reporting and the group funding plans.
Responsibilities as our Group Financial Planning & Reporting Manager include:
- Production of the IFRS financial statements and corporation tax returns for Vitality’s UK holding company, Discovery Holdings Europe Limited
- Production of the quarterly Solvency II reporting at the UK group level. Contributing to the annual Solvency II reporting at the UK group level, which includes the Quantitative Reporting Templates, Solvency and Financial Condition Report and Regular Supervisory Report
- Providing centralised support to Vitality’s joint venture with Nuffield Health, including contributing to the JV’s business plan, IFRS financial statements, corporation tax returns and VAT returns
- Supporting other new ventures in the group as required
- Business plan coordination for Vitality’s UK group, setting planning timetables, challenging the plans produced by each business unit and making recommendations for process improvements
- Capital planning and structuring, including the preparation of the UK group funding plans, implementation of new funding tranches and ongoing monitoring of solvency levels in each business unit
- Completion of the quarterly VAT return for the UK group
Skills and Experience required of our Group Financial Planning & Reporting Manager:
- ACA qualified, or equivalent, with strong technical accounting skills
- Proactive approach to communication with stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously, and at pace
- Financial services experience (Desirable)
- Advanced Excel skills (Desirable)
Working for Vitality, as our Group Financial Planning & Reporting Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Closing Date: Friday 20th April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Group Financial Planning & Reporting Manager please click ‘Apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job