We are recruiting for an exciting Group Financial Planning Analyst job opportunity working for a world-renowned organisation, based in Oxfordshire.
This is a commercial focused FP&A role, working in a fast-paced environment supporting and working closely with the Head of Finance. The duties will include the following:
- Act as a finance business partner to support stakeholders with monthly detailed commercial analysis, highlighting key trends and providing useful insight regarding variances.
- Work closely with operations across the divisions to standardise with budgeting process.
- Working with the business to create reliable and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Managing the forecast on a weekly basis.
- Continuous improvements in the processes for reporting revenues.
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and look ups.
- Proven experience of successful collaboration between finance and non-finance people.
- Extensive experience within a commercial finance environment.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or finalist, looking for their next opportunity in a growing and progressive environment.
An excellent remuneration package is available.
- Financial Planning