This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled technical accountant to join a long established, global business.
The successful applicant will have a background in a medium to large multinational organisation, or Big 4 exposure with proven commercial experience.
The Group Financial Controls Manager will have the following skills:
- Assist in managing a team to very tight deadlines
- Preparing financial statements
- Continually review and apply accounting treatments under Local GAAP and IFRS and advise Business on accounting impacts of new standards or legislative requirements
- Review VAT returns and Corporation Tax Returns for UK entities
- Take the lead in liaising with internal corporate departments (Treasury, IT, Investment, Tax)
- Liaise with external auditors to coordinate audits for each company
- Monitor and review accounting controls ensuring compliance with J-SOX and implementing improvements to controls environment and processes
- Review and approve quarterly disclosure information for consolidation reporting
- Negotiation of Accounting Service Agreements with client companies
- ACCA, ACA, or equivalent with at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting treatments (UK/Netherlands GAAP and IFRS)
- MS Office/SAP/MS Dynamic AX systems
- Strong communication skills
What's on offer?
The role is offering £60,000 - £70,000 plus car allowance, private health-care and great pension package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job