Reporting to the CFO, SF Recruitment are seeking a Group Financial Controller to join a private equity backed, service business based on the outskirts of Warwickshire. Managing a small team you will be responsible for all day to day accounting tasks including producing management information critical to support the company's growth plan. More specifically you will undertake the following:
- Prepare monthly consolidated management accounts
- Complete analytical review of financial information
- Perform and analyse monthly KPI reporting
- Develop annual budget and mid-year reforecast
- Maintain and improve financial control
- Act as key point of contact to the audit team, preparing draft year end accounts and supporting schedules for auditors
- Lead on weekly/monthly payroll runs and supplier payments
- Maintain fixed asset register and hire purchase register
- Perform quarterly financial reporting and upload to investor portal
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Manage tax and statutory accounts compliance
- Calculate and monitor banking covenants
- Manage credit control function ensuring all customer accounts are up to date
- Identify and recommend potential operation efficiencies to improve performance and mitigate risk
The successful Group Financial Controller will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA or equivalent) with the proven experience operating at this level within an SME environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a welcoming business offering a positive and fun working environment with interesting growth projections.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'