Our client is a privately - owned International business looking to appoint a Group Financial Controller into their London Headquarters. The Group Financial Controller will report into the CFO and see themselves involved in the growth of the company through developing the strategy and creating working relationships with all internal stakeholders.
The company have organically grown and are looking to expand their portfolio through M&A activity in the coming months.
- Preparation and review of quality and insightful monthly group management accounts.
- Review of team and office level P&Ls.
- Board reporting, including commentary, variance analysis, KPIs, trend analysis.
- Design and maintenance of appropriate financial controls to ensure compliance with the Group delegations of authority framework and budget.
- Cash flow forecasting at entity and group level.
- Working capital management and balance sheet maintenance, including overseeing accounts receivable and accounts payable teams globally.
- Managing global banking relationships as first point of contact.
- Review payroll and bonus calculations.
- Responsible for all Group and subsidiary audits.
- Oversee preparation of quarterly VAT.
- Supporting the CFO in annual budget and annual reforecast process.
- Business partner with the senior management team to deliver business financial objectives.
- Design and preparation of commercial analysis to support business strategic objectives.
- Management and oversight of all compensation and incentive schemes, including scheme design.
- Support of CFO on strategic projects, including overseas expansion.
Candidate requirements -
- You will be proficient in all technical accounting at a detailed level within a multicurrency environment
- Experience within a business services or professional services business
- Ability to work to detailed business plans
- M & A experience is desirable
This opportunity will be suited to a candidate who is a self- starter, capable of using their initiative to anticipate the information and needs of the business.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'