My client, a successful international company has an urgent requirement for a Financial Controller to work on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director the responsibilities will include:
- Submission of monthly upload files to RPM's financial system including the loading of additional reporting requirements such as AR ageing breakdowns, sales by country splits, ensuring all intercompany balances match throughout the Group, providing roll forward information for balance sheet reconciliations, splitting out any profit in inventory within the Group, ensuing bad debt provision is sufficient in line with Group policy, reviewing and advising on mapping discrepancies between HFM and local accountancy software and posting all US GAAP adjustments.
- Supervision of monthly management accounts
- Running monthly financial reports
- Supporting the Group FD in all financial reporting, tracking budgeted and actual operating expenses, identified, analyzing and explaining discrepancies/variances
- Assisting the Group FD in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts, variance analysis, WC ratio reviews, roll forward reconciliations, inter-company balance matching, Capex reconciliations and balance sheet reviews
- Ensuring compliance, providing recommendations and communication on accounting standards and US and Local GAAP reporting
- Working with the auditors to complete year end, assisting with statutory accounts
- Supervision of credit control, purchase ledger and VAT
- Ensuring on time and correct reporting for quarterly requirements including but not limited to Revenue Recognition, Subsequent event sign off.
- Line management of Financial Reporting Assistant
- Point of contact for queries from Group
- Fully Qualified ideally but Part Qualified will also be considered
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong management skills to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of HFM, Sage and ERP systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"