We are working on behalf of an Automotive parts supply company to find a Group Financial Controller. Based from London the Group FC will lead a team of 5 in the UK and also be responsible for the Europe FC and FC for The Americas.
We are really looking for someone with multisite experience who doesn't mind spending at least a week each month overseas. Experience of working in multiple currencies (USD and Euro) will be helpful, as will knowledge of automotive supply chain or similar.
This will be a hands-on role where you will actively analyse and advise the business. The company has a track-record of consistent growth over the past 8 years. They turnover >£10m.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
The role would suit an experienced FC who wants to join a fast growing SME and implement processes and structure and make a contribution to the future growth of the business and their career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"