Our Client is a UK wide construction business and property developer boasting strong profit margins and year on year growth. As the business continues to take on some of the UK’s most exciting developments they would like to strengthen their finance function with a Group Financial Controller. This will be a pivotal role in both supporting the CFO and managing the running of the finance team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the production of statutory reporting, management information, tax and treasury.
- Management for a team of seven, developing and motivating the individuals and oversee succession planning.
- Act as the finance point of contact for Commercial Directors and non finance directors across the business
- Liaise and work closely with the Group CFO on group finance strategy.
- Provide technical oversight and report to the board on any accountancy standard reforms.
- Oversee the maintenance of and development of finance systems.
Skill & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in Technical reporting and reviewing group accounts
- Management experience
- Experience within property or construction will be high desirable
- Large Group
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job