Group Financial Controller - Permanent - London - £90,000 - £100,000 per Annum
Our client a Global retail business are currently working with us to source a new Group Financial Controller. You will be responsible for the efforts and results of the finance department.
You will be reporting directly into the CFO with regards to all financial and accounting activities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for all group companies to identify results, trends, and performance against budget.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Developing and maintaining strong internal controls, governance and risk management
- Improve the speed, accuracy and efficiency of all financial reporting
- Prepare statutory accounts for all UK group companies
- Assist with statutory accounts for all overseas group companies
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the group.
- Regular cash flow reporting and group cash management.
- Regular reporting of gross profit and other KPIs
- Assist with payroll year end work for the UK.
- Attend and input to regular management meetings
- Ensure control and timely reconciliation of all group bank accounts
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll, cashflow and invoice processing
- Assist the CFO in any projects required by the board of TCG, including acquisitions
To apply for this role please click 'apply' or email your CV to
- 000 - £100
- Group Financial Controller - Permanent - London - £90
- 000 per Annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job