A leading TV production company are now looking for a Group Financial Controller for an ongoing contract with an immediate start.
They deal with some of the biggest names in TV/Film and are expanding at a rapid rate.
With several entities of the business experiencing substantial growth, this person will not only assist with strategy but also manage a small team of bookkeepers on the ground.
Group Financial Controller
This role requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently. The Group Financial Controller will be reporting into the Finance Director and will work on budgeting, consolidating, cashflow, management accounts and analysis.
Main tasks include:
- Financial planning for group companies
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts for the Group including commentary and analysis
- Production of statutory accounts for Group entities
- Coordinate audit process
- Manage a small team of bookkeepers and ensuring ongoing motivation and development
- Reviewing and implementing best practice processes and controls across all areas of the business to ensure accurate and meaningful data and efficient workflows
- Produced in depth management reports
- Provide support to the Finance Director as required
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior executives to identify their needs and provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance
- Other ad-hoc work
- A TV/Film background desired
- Must have managed a small team
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job