With a history spanning over 150 years, Beck and Pollitzer has a very impressive background and an impeccable reputation. Today, Beck & Pollitzer is backed by Graphite Capital. This combination provides the company with a well-structured platform for future growth and development and continues to position the business as the leading installation and relocation service specialist on a global basis.
- Ensure timely production, quality and analysis of monthly management accounts explaining key trends, opportunities and possible threats.
- Liaison and provision of financial information and analysist to the Senior Leadership Team, the lenders and the investors.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the business through management of budgeting and forecasting processes and long-term plan update.
- Assisting the Group CFO with ad hoc projects and overseeing financial modelling and evaluation.
- Working closely with business units and IT to evaluate and improve management information and develop a suite of reporting tools/KPIs to facilitate decision making
- Management responsibility for consolidation process and system(s) and treasury - with a focus on improved internal controls and efficiency. Implementation of the new consolidation system.
- Oversight and responsibility for the Group’s treasury activity, including bank reporting and covenant compliance.
- Statutory Accounts reporting compliance, statutory accounts preparation and liaison with the external auditors.
- Responsible for taxation submissions, reporting and compliance, planning and management through liaison with the external tax consultants and internal effort.
- Financial management of capital expenditure projects, assisting with evaluation, monitoring spend and tracking benefits.
- Lead the finance team to success, creating an experienced and winning team.
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS REQUIRED
- Qualified accountant ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- A people manager with a proven track record of leading change and motivating teams.
- Previous experience of consolidation system usage and development, with a focus on reporting tools. Systems implementation experience is an advantage.
- Budgeting and forecasting process experience.
- Operated within a corporate environment.
- Banking and covenant management/reporting.
- Capital expenditure projects - evaluation, monitoring and assessment.
- An understanding across general business functions with the ability to be able to contribute to broader discussions.
- Previous engineering or business services sector experience desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive change manager has a commercial outlook and a clear focus on value and continuous improvement.
A competitive salary with car allowance, private medical and bonus.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job