A successful and established ‘Fintech’ business is looking for a Qualified Finance Controller to join the team in a newly created role tasked with a vast array of global programs on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the head of finance and managing a small finance function, you will be responsible for driving operational excellence, planning & performance management, increasing efficiencies, tightening controls and procedures globally.
The Role includes:
- Managing the entire finance function with all day to day finance and manging a small team including 2 FQ Accountants
- Overseeing the monthly Management Accounts & Year-end audit
- Managing territory compliance with local external advisors, accountants and reginal managers
- Drive continuous systems and process improvements
- Overseeing the Group TAX for all reginal areas & maintaining global insurance programs
- Developing revenue recognition policies
- Assist with annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Managing global corporate overheads and identify cost control initiatives
- Ongoing management of the entire treasury function & foreign exchange
- Adhoc projects and analysis
This is an important role and requires a credible Financial Controller with first rate financial accounting, statutory and compliance experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You will need to be:
- A Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA), ideally ACA practice background with around 5 years post qualified experience.
- Team management experience – providing strong leadership, development and inspire company values & vision
- Strong financial control, compliance and governance background, ideally from a global, multi-territory organisation.
- Experience gained in a small to medium size business, ideally within a fast paced, entrepreneurial organisation.
- Organised, disciplined & self-motivated with a proven ability to drive global project and initiatives.
This is a superb opportunity to join an exciting and ever changing landscape of new technology, in a well-established, fast growing tech business based in London with lots of opportunity, scope and to make the role your own and see direct results from your actions.
For a swift response, please send your CV to
Due to the high volume of applications received, regrettably only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
- Qualified Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job