Group Financial Controller 9 Month Contract
£70,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Provide leadership and management to the A/R, A/P and Treasury functions, including driving business change, maximising opportunities for improvement and ensuring systems are robust and in line with business requirements.Day to day responsibility of the operation of an efficient and effective finance team, providing solid financial information, accurate financial reporting and a strong control and compliance environment.
- Completion of monthly and year end group reporting pack.
- Lead all tax related activity in line with Group tax strategy
- Lead all finance related insurance activity working alongside the Group Insurance team
- Compilation and review of monthly and year-end balance sheet reconciliations
- Key business interface with external auditors and tax advisors as required during the financial year.
- Review and improve existing financial controls.
- Provide working capital MI to the FD to ensure results are in line with budget expectations and to highlight opportunities.
- Be a trusted business partner and financial support for senior client facing staff
- Accounting systems and processes improvement
Desired Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong written reportingand communication skills
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines
- Good consultation, presentation and documentation skills
- Highly organised, flexible and responsive, with ability to deliver under pressure with excellence
- Experience of project management and change management
- Experience of using systems to improve reporting and efficiency
- Financial Control
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job