- Lead and establish an effective team
- Accounting and Financial reporting according to Group in IFRS and local reporting following UK GAAP.
- Establish a best in class control environment
- Cash pool management with direction from Group Treasury.
- Liquidity forecast & planning including coordination with business and Group Treasury.
- Close management of transaction reporting including process & system change.
- Driving a continuous improvement environment.
- Delivery of a significant amount of project work to drive improvements across finance.
Experience and Knowledge:
- A qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience and possessing a strong academic background.
- Proven leadership and change management skills
- Influencing, negotiating and engaging at Board level
- The ability to get into the detail as well as the strategy
- An understanding of what good looks like.
What's on Offer:
An international business going through a period of sustained growth and profitability offers security. The transformation process offers the professional challenge and opportunity to make a real impact. Along with a competitive salary there is a comprehensive package;
- Salary up to £110K
- 25 plus 8 holidays
- X 4 life assurance
- Excellent pension contributions
- Annual Car Allowance £7200
- Bonus up to 25%
- Family private medical cover
Our client is highly motivated to make a successful hire and they are fully committed to interview relevant candidates ASAP.