Hays senior finance are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Controller in Swindon.
To manage the global consolidation, compliance and corporate reporting needs for the Imagine Cruising group
- Management and support each country Finance Managers (UK, South Africa, Dubai and Australia + Growth)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for the Group
- Reporting of group results into the group.
- Preparation of Group forecasts
- Manage and maintain the foreign exchange strategy
- Management of the annual audit and of the preparation of statutory financial statements
- Maintain and develop a strong system of internal controls
- Build and maintain a highly skilled Finance team, to be "fit for the future"
- Review business processes and implement improvements
- Working with the CFO / Group Finance Director to align the Finance function with the strategic direction of the business
You will need to have the following skills:
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 5 years accounting and line management experience
- Experience of and comfortable with managing remote teams
- Comfortable of thinking and working in a multicurrency environment
- Experience with managing foreign exposure risk via Fx instruments
- A quick thinker with a commercial outlook
- Self-driven, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and accuracy
- Experience in accounting for group companies with foreign subsidiaries