Our exclusive client is a multi-award winning privately equity backed leisure group, with impressive growth and a strong strategic plan the organisation is poised to double in size over the next 3 years.
They now seek to recruit a Group Financial Controller to provide essential support to a high calibre Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team. Acting as the no1 in Finance this role will offer the successful candidate significant operational and commercial exposure and ability to create and forge your own career path as the business continues on its strategic journey.
Duties will include:
- Act as a business partner to the Managing Director
- Development of an existing finance function
- Provide timely and accurate management information to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of monthly management accounts at both divisional and consolidated levels
- Manage external relationships with investors, banks, auditors and solicitors
- Support in the continued expansion programmes including planned acquisitions Introduction of departmental budgeting and forecasting
- Deliver strong treasury management and cash forecasting
- Development of a suite of business KPI's that will support operational performance
- Continuously seek to develop current processes and practices across the group
- Provide support in areas such as facilities management and procurement activities
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Experience of working within a multi-site organisation
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant
- Strong cash management and leadership skills
- High levels of ambition and drive
- The desire to work within a fast moving entrepreneurial organisation
- The desire to have a commercial and operational focused finance role
In return our client will offer defined progression opportunities, a relaxed, yet professional working environment and an array of benefits including performance related bonus and contributory pension scheme.