Group Financial Controller
This an exciting opportunity for an Interim Group Financial Controller based in Shropshire for a 3-month contract whilst they recruit permanently. The business is exciting and developing, and this is a key role requiring a commercially minded, and experienced individual, who is hands on and driven with experience working in a Group.
Please note: it is essential you are ACA qualified.
Requirements of the Group Financial Controller:
* Working with the Group Financial Director and CFO you will be responsible for management and development of the Group Finance Team
* Management of monthly reporting to the board and the annual audit process
* Supporting the Group Finance Director in the preparation of the 3 year plan and rolling 12 month forecast
* Developing and maintaining strong internal controls, governance and risk management
* Managing, coaching and developing the group finance team
* Tax planning and compliance
* Treasury management
* Assisting with acquisitions and other strategic projects
* Providing input into systems development
Key skills of the Group Financial Controller:
* Fully qualified practice trained Accountant
* Excellent experience in a Group environment including consolidations
* Up to date technical accounting knowledge including IFRS consolidated accounts
* Excellent communication skills ad ability to begin driving change
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV and availability to .