Jenson Fisher has been appointed on a retained basis to recruit a Group Financial Controller for a commercial business, widely recognised as a major global leader in their field. Our client is a rapidly expanding international organisation who has seen a significant increase in both turnover and profit in the last 5 years.
The Group Financial Controller will initially be responsibility for leading all elements of the group reporting and analysis, both internal and external, for this expanding Group which will extend to subsidiary and joint ventures. In this newly created role you will become a key point of contact across the business and will work closely with individual department managers to ensure maximum financial performance.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for monthly reporting, half year and year end reporting and the budget and forecast processes.
- Group consolidations including overseas subsidiaries and joint ventures
- Responsibility for overseeing all company accounts and investments and ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
- Working closely with Sales, Supply Chain and Senior Management gaining a mutual understanding of each other’s business areas.
- Delivering organisation's audit and tax requirements in a multi-territory environment
- Supporting the FD with the ongoing development of the finance team; ensuring that the department delivers on measurables.
The successful candidate will be in possession of a full accounting qualification - CIMA, CA, ACCA or equivalent - and possess the ability to demonstrate their commercial outlook within the role. You will be capable of forming strong relationships with overseas entities and a local ability to work closely with the senior management team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with a strong local presence and a wide reaching global footprint.
I am looking for motivated individuals who will relish the opportunity to work in a growing team with significant possibilities to progress their career in the future.
To discuss further please apply by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details below.
- Accounting System
- Financial Controller
- Group Financial Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job