Group Financial Controller / £55,000+ benefits / Liverpool / CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified / On-site parking
This position is sat within a thriving and rapidly expanding services business based on the outskirts of Liverpool. They are looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to oversee the finance department and subsidiary businesses within the group.
- Direct management of the accounts team
- Preparation, management and review of budgeting and forecasting processes to provide the board of directors with meaningful financial information to facilitate the continued growth of the company
- Preparation, management and review of the monthly management accounts
- Management of cash flow ensuring the company has sufficient funds in meeting its liabilities as they fall due.
- Management of accounting systems and other internally used software
- Liaising with the external accountants with regard to managing the statutory accounts and corporation tax process.
- Group consolidated management reporting.
- Preparation of monthly board packs for monthly board meetings
- Management of the company’s insurance contracts, ensuring it has the appropriate cover in all areas.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns.
- Financial support and analysis to all parts of the business
- Looking at process improvements, increased efficiencies, identifying areas of weakness/lack of profitability, internal controls.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA Accountant looking for their next step with a growing company. Previous experience of managing staff and developing individuals, ideally coming from a group structure background.
What's on Offer
Base salary of £55,000 depending on experience plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Laura at NC Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button
- Financial Support
- Management Reporting
- Statutory Accounts
- Direct Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job