Churchill Howard have been engaged to recruit a Group Financial Controller for a growing and ambitious technology business based in North Birmingham.
Reporting to the CFO, the Group Financial Controller will manage a team across multiple locations, with responsibility for the preparation and consolidation of management and statutory reporting, as well as supporting the board and senior management team.
Role responsibilities will include:
* Producing listed statutory accounts in compliance with IFRS / AIM requirements;
* Overseeing the preparation, review and delivery of management accounts;
* Managing the budgeting and forecasting cycles;
* Managing the cash forecasting and the debt facilities and covenants;
* Leading on consolidations for group on a monthly and statutory basis;
* Supporting the business in commercial finance decisions;
* Preparation of investment packs and liaising with investors;
* Overseeing treasury activities;
* Staff management, development and recruitment for a team of 8;
* Managing relationship with external advisors including auditors, tax and bank;
* Developing and continually improving the accounting system.
The business is looking for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with a strong technical background and working knowledge of IFRS reporting. It is likely the successful individual will have trained in practice and subsequently moved into industry, gaining further team management experience. This is a great to further your commercial exposure whilst further developing your technical and leadership skills.
The package on offer reflects the ambition of the business to attract a high calibre individual who will help to drive the business through its next period of growth.
If you have the required skills and experience, please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job