My client, a leading provider of digital content, is looking for an experienced accountant to join its growing Finance function as Group Financial Controller. Reporting in to the CFO the role will have responsibility for Internal and External Reporting and the day to day management of Finance in the London office.
Responsibilities will include;
- Monthly and Quarterly Financial and statutory Accounting
- Budgeting and Forecasting with variance analysis
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Monthly Management Reporting
- VAT and Corporation Tax Reporting
- Liaising with the Auditors at Year-End
- General Ledger reporting
- Undertake tasks for other Group Entities as required.
The successful candidate will be an (ACA or ACCA) qualified accountant with significant experience gained in a similar role within Industry. You will need to be an established Financial Controller/Director able to work within a multi-site, multi-country environment and able to guide the business through a period of transformational change. This is an excellent opportunity to help effect change within the department and potentially make an impact on trading. Please contact us for further details.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job