Hudson Executive are supporting a global disruptive data business with the appointment of their Group Financial Controller. Having achieved a market dominant position rapidly, they are seeking to identify a talented and driven finance leader who can assume autonomous ownership of their Group Finance function and facilitate the enhancement of their decision support and analytical capability.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be motivated by playing a key role in the growth of a dynamic data driven business through the streamlining of processes and adopting a continuous improvement approach in driving efficiency and enhancing the timeliness and quality of financial information. This represents a genuinely compelling opportunity to add tangible value to the bottom line and will serve as the ideal stepping stone to the CFO role in due course.
This is a hands on leadership role requiring a technically robust finance leader capable of ensuring the control environment can keep pace with their rapid growth, whilst possessing the gravitas and commercial acumen to steer and influence decision making at a Board level.
- Support the Group CFO to implement and report on financial KPIs
- Own and improve the statutory reporting process
- Re-design and support the budget and forecasting process
- Support a new ERP implementation
- Ownership of the P&L
- Owning the internal and external audit process
- Enhancing and driving improved quantitative financial analysis and decision support
- Lead and motivate a multi-locational team ensuring development and retention
You will be a qualified chartered accountant or equivalent (most likely big 4 trained), with relevant post qualified experience in a similarly dynamic business that has experienced rapid growth. In addition to this the following are highly desirable:
- Previous experience within a group function in a hands on role deploying your considerable technical proficiency
- A demonstrable track record of deploying your commercial acumen and analytical skills in facilitating board level decision making
- Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting experience ideally underpinned by financial modelling skills
- Experience of an ERP migration
- An interest in sports
Your ability to forge credible relationships with passionate and energetic senior stakeholders (including the CEO) is prerequisite.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
- Finance Director
- Financial Controller
- Group Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job