Group Financial Controller for Global online retailer
Reporting directly to the CEO and managing a team of two, you will be responsible for the Finance function in all aspects of accounting, reporting, treasury and tax.
· Take full ownership of the finance function for the UK, USA and Hong Kong operations of
· Production of monthly management accounts for all locations
· Cash forecasting
· Monthly payroll and pension administration
· VAT and EU VAT returns
· Preparation of statutory group consolidated financial statements
· Tax compliance and planning
· Manage the Group annual audit process and preparation of statutory accounts
· Liaison with external advisors and banks as required
- The successful candidate will report direct into the CEO
- ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant
- Experience of working within an international/multi-site environment
- Can demonstrate experience of multi-currency consolidation
- Someone who prides themselves on accuracy and has good timekeeping skills
- Hard working, disciplined with an organised approach to work and attention to detail
- Good Excel knowledge (Pivot tables/VLOOKUP’s)
- Software used - NetSuite - would be advantageous if experience of NetSuite but not essential
Based in Redditch, UK.
Salary commensurate with experience. No agencies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job