Group Financial Controller - Financial Planning & Analysis
To £90k plus Bonus and Benefits
The client is a growing and successful group, in the midst of a significant expansion phase. They operate in the FinTech sector, offering services both in the UK and on an international basis, both B2B, B2C and to UK based Corporate and HNW clients. The Group has a number of different and distinct business operations, and some overseas offices, and all the Business Managers require financial input to assist them manage their businesses, hence the need for a good communicator and leader with a strong commercial outlook.
Reporting to the Board, the Group FC will have broad financial management responsibilities, including business partnering to the Business Units. Responsibilities include:
- Being an active member of the Senior Management Team, guiding the growth strategy, participating in commercial decision making, and operational projects.
- Managing and mentoring a small team.
- Reviewing and reporting on financial performance against the agreed business plans.
- Support and work with the business in developing strategies in line with business objectives and targets, creating financial business plans through working with Business Managers.
- Understand the external market and ensure these insights are integrated into ways of working.
- Cash management, forecasting and Bank relationships.
- Systems and process enhancements
- Drive and own budget tracking, cost control and ROI initiatives.
- Developing and analysing metrics to support revenue and cost forecasts.
- Own and ensure accurate Management Accounts are produced, reported and communicated with the relevant stakeholders within deadlines
- Drive key cross-business projects and lead projects as part of the finance team.
- Business Analysis, KPI measurements and management of MI.
We need an ambitious, qualified accountant, with good commercial and management experience, looking to participate in a successful and growing business. We are looking for a qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA. You must be technically confident, a good communicator, and enjoy interaction with internal teams and clients. A FC can add value to a business if they engage with the business development, operation and administration teams, giving guidance and assisting with decision making that improves the performance of the business.