Our client, an independent TV & Film Production group, are seeking a qualified Group FC to join their team.
The role will be responsible for all aspects of the finance function including strategy, planning, management and reporting as well as involvement in the ongoing growth and development of existing and new business areas.
Your duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Day to day financial responsibility - bank/cash management, books of first entry, debt collection etc
- Overseeing and training of accounts assistant.
- Cashflow management and planning.
- Responsible for preparation and presentation of management accounts and cashflow for board reporting.
- Responsible for all corporate reporting responsibilities (including statutory accounts, corporation tax and company secretarial)
- Monitor production fees, recharges and collate producer entitlement of same.
- Preparation of royalty reports to licensors for films under exploitation
- Preparation of monthly commission file (for third party Distribution company)
- Agree finance and corporate structuring of each production in conjunction with the COO
- Assist in creation of the development budgets and oversee invoicing and collection of same
- Monitor the development, pre-production, production and post-production activities of all productions - focus on cashflow, dealing with Broadcaster for funding, handling day to day finance queries from the production.
- Manage day to day finance of productions prior to handing over to the production accountant
- Co-ordinate tax credit audits and BFI & HMRC applications for each production and any other grants if applicable.
- To carry out any other duties, which, from time to time, may be reasonably requested by the Directors and CEO
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified ACA
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Highly Numeric / analytical with problem-solving skills.
- Advance Excel skills and PC literacy.
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines.
APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job