Group Financial Controller | Global Services & Technology Business
Harmonic Finance are proud to be working on a retained basis with one of the UK's most exciting businesses who are continuing their global expansion having successfully gone through an IPO earlier in the year. Operating in the Service sector where Tech is at the forefront of the business model this is an exciting opportunity to join at a time when the business is about to embark on some ambitious strategic initiatives.
Company culture is diverse and international. With the HR team being instructed to get the "brightest and best" to facilitate the company's growth strategy.
Having recently become a Plc the Group CFO and CEO are keen to bring on a Group Financial Controller to manage the production and presentation of all External Reporting and Board Reports with a focus on extensive process improvement which can support the business as it expands and increases in complexity. Your role will involve (but not be restricted to):
- Overall responsibility for successful presentation (via your team) of the Management and Financial Accounts.
- Manage the Consolidation and presentation of Group Accounts (IFRS)
- Overall responsibility to produce Group FP&A
- Lead on Process improvement and Transformation projects
- Communicate with and challenge senior International stakeholders
- Implementation of robust controls environment
- Recruitment of additional team members to facilitate scale
- Day-to-day management of a team of 3
Although the business has a very enlightened approach to working arrangements for it's staff, given the current revenue growth rates this role will not suit a Group FC/ Finance Director who wants a steady 9-5 role!
What you need (essential):
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experience Leading Financial Accounting teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid FP&A skills
- Experience working in a Plc
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Experience improving the quality of Financial Reporting processes
- Experience of managing and building teams
- A sense of fun: this is a big business. But a defiantly non-corporate one.
What we'd like to see (bonus):
- Audit Background
- Experience in an organisation that operates in the Service or Tech space - perhaps one that has gone through rapid expansion.
- Worked in an International business with multiple International stakeholders
Package: £80,000 - £110,000 + share options
Please forward an up-to-date CV to be considered for interview.