Qualified Financial Analyst - London - £48-55000
KPC are partnering with an International publishing and digital content organisation based in Central London.
Looking for a Newly-2 years qualified individual with a blend of management accounting and financial analysis
The role will support the HoF to provide financial and commercial support driving the efficiency of revenue and spend. You will also be analytical, working with key stakeholders.
- Provide the multiple teams across group with financial and commercial support to continuously improve financial decision making.
- Influence and challenge stakeholders on their plans and execution of their plans in order to drive efficient and effective use of budget.
- Work closely with stakeholders to support supplier negotiations and supplier management.
Planning & Forecasting
- Lead and support in monthly and quarterly planning cycles. Update, maintain and review processes and models ensuring all relevant stakeholders are engaged and up to date on performance and future plans
- Understand and challenge the underlying planning assumptions that support all forecasts.
- Work closely teams to ensure reported spend, both actuals and forecast, is an accurate reflection of activity.
- Identify risks and opportunities to both revenue and costs and make recommendations to positively impact the outcome.
- Analysis of the key metrics for and the impact on performance.
- Perform regular 'deep dive' KPI analysis across the department which will be used to drive target setting on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of relevant costs and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintain and enhance all KPI reporting, such as wagering, gaming revenue, actives and ARPU
- Provide inputs for all Betting and gaming numbers in the production of quarterly performance review packs.
- Main point of contact with Group Reporting for all queries relating to reported actuals, forecasts and budgets
- Work closely with sales and marketing finance colleagues to share best practice and align priorities.
To be considered for this role you will be
- Newly - 2 yr Qualified ACCA/CIMA or ACA
- Proven ownership of month end and commercial value add analysis
- Gaming/Betting Experience preferable
- Inquisitive and strong attention to detail
- Articulate with strong interpersonal skills - Finance Business Partnering is a large part of this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job