Fantastic opportunity to join this well-known, growing luxury retail company. They are seeking a progressive and dynamic individual to add value and really push on within the business.
Supporting the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for a mixture of reporting, management accounting and analysis to contribute towards the Group's performance.
• Managing the Month End processes - including sales analysis
• Stock reconciliations - build strong relationships with non-finance teams to ensure accurate reporting
• Gross margin analysis
• Year end audit process
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Cash flow forecasting
• Departmental reporting and analysis
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Improve processes where necessary
• Ad hoc finance projects
Skills and Experience:
• Newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or Finalist with relevant experience
• Retail industry experience desirable
A base salary to £47K + realistic bonus to 15% + benefits including private healthcare & significant discount