Group Financial Accountant - Oxford - £60,000 (hybrid/remote working)
Wade Macdonald are delighted to be partnering one of Oxfordshire's most prestigious Companies with their search for a talented Group Financial Accountant. The role is available due to covering maternity leave. It will run for 9-12 months as a fixed term contract.
The role of Group Financial Accountant will support the Group Financial Controller in relation to preparation of statutory accounts, consolidations and audit packs for a range of entities. The role will also be responsible for other external reporting (listed below) and assisting with tax and compliance.
Key role functions:
* Preparation of statutory accounts, consolidation and audit packs for a range of entities spanning two separate year ends
* Key contact with the audit team to ensure smooth audit running to timetable. Responsible for ensuring all deliverables and queries are responded to in time
* Preparation of accounting papers for significant or one-off transactions
* Key contact for tax advisors to ensure correct tax computations
* Month end reporting: assisting with the balance sheet reporting
* Assisting Financial Controller and Head of Management Accounts with the maintenance and projects of the accounting system
* Assisting Financial Controller with ad hoc tax and compliance matters
What will you need to be successful?
Strong technical Accounting experience (Statutory Accounts and Group Consolidations)
What will you receive in return?
Opportunity to work within an impressive Business
Excellent exposure to accounting in a fast paced environment
How to proceed?
If this role is of interest please click the link to apply or email your CV to
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.
- Financial Accountant
- Group Reporting
- Group Consolidations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'