Group Financial Accountant, £40-45K, Knaresborough
Our client is looking for a Group Financial Accountant, you would either be a recently qualified Chartered Accountant or be qualified by experience. The role will offer exposure to technical accounting and acquisition work.
- Support the co-ordination of year-end process of the annual financial statements
- Prepare annual financial statements ensuring they are in compliance with legal requirements
- Maintain good working relationships with external auditors and tax advisors
- Prepare regulatory, tax and other external reports
- Oversee legal entity life cycles activities during the corporate expansion plans
- Provide technical accounting, regulatory reporting and tax insight
- Provide appropriate information to external audit within timescales to ensure year-end timetables are met
- Work collaboratively with other finance teams
- Produce consolidation and disclosure models
- Deliver and support finance change initiatives to ensure continuous improvement
You will have:
- Good experience of working in an external reporting environment
- Excellent hands on experience of producing complex consolidations and consolidated financial statements
- Professional accountancy qualification or at least 5 years’ experience
- Good Audit Experience
- Minimum of 3 years FRS101, minimum requirement
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, holidays 25 plus statutory, hours of work 9-5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
Are you recently qualified, seeking a first move from practice then this could be the role for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'