The Business & Opportunity:
Fantastic opportunity to join a unique, fast-growth international business, operating within the FMCG/manufacturing sector. Boasting a host of well-known household brands, they successfully deliver excellent value to retailers and consumers. As a market leader in their field, they are continuing to grow both organically and via acquisition. This opportunity will provide you with high level exposure in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
As Group Financial Accountant, you will play a key role in helping the accounting team deliver the group’s financial strategy. Reporting to the Group Accounting Manager, this will include:
- Partnering and supporting the finance teams across 20+ countries;
- Taking responsibility for the Group Consolidation of the monthly management accounts and year-end IFRS consolidation and audit;
- Involvement in multiple group projects;
- Assisting in the production of the group’s annual financial statements, and project management of the annual reporting cycle and audit process;
- Producing the year end IFRS consolidation for the group, and the statutory accounts for the holding companies;
- Supporting the accounting team in relation to ensuring compliance around IFRS;
- Maintaining the group’s transfer pricing model for loyalties;
- Supporting the Head of Accounting and group accounting function to ensure alignment with commercial objectives.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA) from a professional accountancy firm;
- Strong recent technical expertise with IFRS knowledge;
- First class interpersonal skills, able to confidently engage and partner with multiple international finance teams;
- Bright, articulate, drive and ambitious, with the desire to progress your career;
- Good analytical and Excel skills;
- Thrive working in a fast paced and dynamic environment where decisions are acted upon without bureaucracy;
- Enjoy working in a financial reporting role;
- Advantageous to speak a 2nd language, but by no means a pre-requisite.
- Conveniently located close to the A1, so within easy commuting distance of Darlington, Middlesbrough, Richmond, Catterick, Northallerton, Bedale, Thirsk, Ripon, Kirkbymoorside, Leeming Bar, Boroughbridge, Harrogate, Wetherby, York & North Leeds.
Salary & Benefits:
Incredibly competitive package, including:
- Basic Salary in the region of 45-55k;
- Free on-site parking;
- Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits;
- Track record of offering proven career progression.
- Interviews are being conducted asap, hence you are advised to apply at your earliest convenience. N.B. Lyons Recruitment are exclusively retained on this recruitment campaign, hence any CV’s submitted from other sources will automatically be redirected.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'