High-profile Group Financial Accountant job for a global Manufacturing business in Burton upon Trent.
Hays Senior Finance are proud to be partnering with a leading global engineering business in the appointment of a Group Financial Accountant for their Burton-on-Trent UK HO.
Reporting into the CFO, you take responsibility for the timely completion of all Group statutory reporting requirements including the Group and UK subsidiary accounts and quarterly bank reporting.
* Financial reporting, for example, prepare annual consolidated group accounts under IFRS and annual individual UK subsidiary statutory accounts under FRS 102
* Prepare and input monthly accounts for a range of corporate entities assisting with month end reporting and consolidation.
* Prepare annual consolidation for statutory accounts and audit.
* Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for corporate entities.
* Ad hoc projects including but not limited to special purpose accounts and systems implementations.
* Perform impact assessments of revisions to IFRS and other accounting standards.
There are excellent prospects for career development and progression and the opportunity to work in a high-performing environment.
The ideal candidate will be looking to make their first move out of a top-tier practice at Manager level or equivalent alternatively candidates who have a strong track record of technical financial reporting will be considered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- "Financial Accountant" OR "Financial Accounting" OR Accountancy OR Practice OR "Top-4"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'