The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join a PLC business based in Central London.
This role reports directly into the Group Financial Controller. This is great opportunity for someone looking to move out of practice and secure their first position with a well established business.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Prepare annual and half-yearly statutory consolidated group financial statements
- Liasing with other departments such as tax, treasury, company secretarial, and business unit heads.
- To prepare relevant material for monthly Board Reporting addressing revenue, profits, cashflows, working capital, KPIs, etc
- Review and improve the financial governance and reporting processes of with Group Finance and across Group companies
- Supporting with technical accounting including disposal and aquistion accounting
- Analysis and interpretation of new accounting standards
- Monitoring and analysing variances in group performance against budget, prior year and forecast
- Ad hoc project work
Person Specification - the successful candidate will be and have:
- Newly qualified or 1-2 years PQE
- Consolidation and IFRSexperience
- Excel and Word skills required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- Financial Accountant
- Group Financial Accountant
- Finance accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'