Group Financial Accountant
Our client is ideally looking for a newly qualified either first or second time mover to join their team. The Group Reporting Accountant is a key role within the Group finance team as the department continues to grow; the role has a significant focus on analysis of performance.
Our client is a leading design and engineering company that works across a wide range of industries including food and healthcare. They are a global business well placed to support on local, national and international basis. They are committed to working alongside partners to reduce their carbon footprint and environmental impact across their supply chains.
Assisting consolidation and preparation of monthly management accounts and other business performance reporting including non-financial reporting
Point of contact for site finance managers during reporting period
Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process
Ownership of specific reporting areas
Supporting increased divisional interaction
Support with the design and implementation of controls and processes across the Group Reporting function
Support the consolidation and reporting system, being a key user, working with the Group Reporting team
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Graduate with minimum 2.1 degree or exceptional non-graduate
- Experience of working within a large corporation and willingness to develop within a fast moving company
- Consolidation, Group reporting and Board reporting experience preferable
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills; must be highly proficient with Excel
- Good communicator, with confidence to establish creditability across the business.
- £45,000 - £55,000 pa benefits
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'