Exciting Group Financial Accountant opportunity for one of the fastest growing PE firms in Cambridge.
This Cambridge based brand has grown nationally and globally and now commands a great deal of respect through their continued success.
As the Group Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Statutory accounts & audit
- Maintaining and updating the group's consolidation entries.
- Managing the group's intercompany balances and loans.
- Company secretarial activities.
- Managing 1 direct report
The successful Group Financial Accountant will be:
- Either making their first move from practice or having already gained a few years in industry.
My client is open minded about how the role can look and hence a wide salary band and the opportunity to meet both practice and industry candidates.
The salary on offer is between 45-60k depending on skills with benefits & bonus on top.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job