My client a fast paced growing technology business is looking to recruit a Group Financila Accountant . This role will have responsibility for ensuring compliant financial information for the Group is reported to the relevant authorities within the required timelines.
This position will also have responsibility for production of annual and interim statutory reports and direct & indirect tax submissions of the organisation.Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the Group annual and interim consolidated statutory financial statements, in line with IRFS including disclosure notes.
- Plan the year-end process, including liaison and key point of contact with the external auditors.
- Preparation of supporting documentation including accounting papers to assist with audit process.
- Managing end to end delivery of Group and local statutory accounts in conjunction with outsource accountants.
- Preparation and submission of corporate returns including the corporation tax submission.
- Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns and Intrastats for each entity.
- Provide detail for outsourced accountants for Australia, France and Germany for calculation of relevant sales taxes.
- Calculation and posting of monthly tax.
- Calculation and posting of transfer pricing and ensure adherence to tax compliance
- Calculation and posting of monthly consolidation journals
- Preparation and submission of corporate returns including the corporation tax submissions.
- Calculation and submission of R&D tax credits in relevant jurisdiction.
- Responsible for documenting the Group's accounting policies and ensuring compliance across the group.
- Completion and filing of government surveys.
- Continuous improvement of processes to ensure timely year end close and reporting.
The ideal candidate requires a firm understanding of group statutory reporting and IRFS as well as a strong attention to detail. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business through acquisition. This is a fast paced organisation and would suit someone with exceptional reporting skills, a methodical approach and can do attitude. If you are keen to be considered for this position please send an up to date CV to .
Capita Professional Recruitment welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Professional Recruitment is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job