Group Financial Accountant
* Contribute to the production of all aspects of UK statutory accounting, global consolidations and reports in an accurate and timely manner to meet agreed publication timetables.
* Contribute to global, SBU and country specific projects to guide the projects in the right direction in regards to global group reporting and general accounting principles.
* Assist Group Reporting Manager with other any other finance task
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders involving our UK finance colleagues, our Shared Service Centre, our auditors and other finance colleagues around the globe.
*Objectives to be achieved*
* Meet agreed deadlines for the different stages of the annual report i.e. notes preparation, audit sample queries, adhoc audit queries, revisions of annual report
* Competency of accounting knowledge and applying it to transactions
* Effective communciation with stakeholders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job