The temporary Group Financial Accountant will report to the Group Financial Reporting Manager and will work as part of a team of qualified accountants to ensure high quality data for reporting purposes. Specific duties will include:
· Preparation of group financial information including preparation / review of note disclosures for the Annual Report & interim / year-end releases.
· Provide expert financial reporting, IFRS and wider support across the group.
· Offer a high quality review for information submitted by Business Units (BUs) for actuals, budgets & forecasts. Be a general point of contact for BUs.
· Driving improvements in group processes & controls.
· Assisting the systems & IT teams with suitable upgrades to the HFM system
· A range of ad hoc projects, e.g. accounting for acquisitions / disposals.
The ideal temporary Group Financial Accountant will be a Chartered Accountant (either CA / ACA significantly preferred) who trained with a Top 6 firm. Experience of preparing accounts for, or auditing, multi-currency group consolidations for large, listed multi-nationals is a must and you may have gained this experience in practice or industry. All candidates will have sufficient maturity & gravitas to operate at all levels. It’s expected that candidates will be comfortable working within a complex accounting environment and that they will wish to develop their financial reporting and consolidation skills.
Salary: £325 - £350 per day.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.
- financial reporting
- technical accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job