FRS Accountancy are pleased to be working with our client, a UK market leader within their field.
They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant reporting to the Finance Director, to take full responsibility for group financial reporting within a PLC environment.
- Preparation of year end statutory account
- Preparation of corporation tax
- Assist with external Audit
- Experience of FRS 102 OR IFRS and consolidations
- Year-end accounting for companies
- You will be expected to have the ability to lead, mentor and develop a small finance team as well as strengthen and improve financial controls and maintain the financial systems
What are we looking for:
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- FRS 102 or IFRS knowledge
The right candidate will have a flexible approach and be able to think outside the box.
You will be driven, self motivated and be IT literate, especially Excel.
What is on offer:
A great environment and a challenging role that will reward the right person both financially and in terms of job satisfaction.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job