Newcastle based large service organisation
- Consolidation of the monthly management accounts and preparation of the various Board reports and management account packs, ensuring compliance with IFRS. Full responsibility for posting consolidation journals and preparation of the Group balance sheet reconciliations;
- Key involvement in the production of the full year Group Annual Report and Accounts; including consolidation of key financial statements and all related notes. This will also involve liaison with external auditors, professional advisors and internal departments (Investor Relations and Company Secretarial);
- Preparation and/or review of statutory financial statements for all trading subsidiaries and dormant companies within the Group;
- Consolidation of the annual Corporate Plan and the quarterly forecasts; including the preparation of senior management reports;
- Preparation of financial information for the half year results announcement and the trading update statements, released to the City throughout the year;
- Provision of support to the operating companies finance teams, as required;
- Preparation and responsibility for the accounting records of start-up operations for consolidation purposes and over-seeing hand-over one local teams are set-up;
- Preparation and/or review of various accounting tasks, such as VAT, insurance provisions, office of national statistics surveys, etc;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects throughout the year, such as integration of acquisitions, set up of new operating companies, adoption of new accounting standards, etc;
- Provision of support for the Group Treasury function.
• Qualified Accountant ACA
• University graduate
• Knowledge of Finance/ERP systems.
• Priority and planning skills
• Experience in financial accounting and reporting processes