A great first move into industry that will see you collaborate and work closely with key stakeholders within this £700 million T/O business. (Directors, CFO & Owners)
This Group Financial Accountant role will see you as the "go to specialist" for everything Financial/ reporting.
This role is within a multi-million pound multinational within Derbyshire ! The role will see you become a technical specialist for the Group! You will consolidate the accounts for over 20 businesses and be the go to specialist for senior management, Directors and key stakeholders/ owners.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business in the East Midlands as a first step from practice. The role will advance your technical knowledge and will give you autonomy and the exposure to the CFO, Group Financial Controller and Divisional FD across the world. Key duties will include:
- Financial reporting
- Prepare annual consolidated group accounts under IFRS
- Prepare annual individual UK subsidiary statutory accounts under FRS 102
- Prepare annual group reporting pack for parent company
- Prepare quarterly consolidated financial schedules for the banks under IFRS
- Liaise with external auditors
- Address financial accounting queries from central or site teams
- Perform impact assessments of revisions to IFRS and other accounting standards
- Month end reporting and consolidation
- Prepare and input monthly accounts for a range of corporate entities
- Prepare monthly consolidation for management accounts
- Prepare annual consolidation for statutory accounts and audit
- Budgets/quarterly forecasts
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for corporate entities
- Prepare group consolidation for the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Ad hoc projects including but not limited to special purpose accounts and systems implementations
- Assist with the upkeep of the Group accounting manual
To secure this role you will be fully ACA Qualified, work at management level or above in a big 4 practice and be exceptionally technically gifted.
The Client is looking for the absolute highest calibre candidate for this role and highlighted the following attributes as a must :-
- Customer focus
- Action orientated
- Plans and aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Drives results
- Communicates effectively
- Instils trust
This is a very rare opportunity to go straight into a standalone role with a high level of interaction with the senior members of the organisation.
This role also offers autonomy and a huge amount of potential for career development.
This Derbyshire based, Group Financial Accountant role is paying a salary of up to £55k
- Group Financial Accountant